Monday, October 12, 2009

TWS Image Swap & CCC $10.00 Swap


I prepared to mail my images for the TWS Image Swap hosted by Kristen and I prepared to mail my items for the CCC $10.00 Swap. All packaged up and ready to go. Off the to post office I went. Well, what do you know, the post office is closed today, sheesh. I'll be mailing the packages tomorrow.

I just love swaps. The CCC $10.00 swap was fun. I tried to vary the items I chose for Karina - a few rub ons, some spare parts, some alphas, a bit of this, a bit of that. I took some pix and thought I would post them.

I used a retired Stampin' Up 2004 Father's day stamp for my image swap. It's one of my favorites. Sometimes it's difficult to find a stamp to use on masculine projects. This stamp works very well.

TTFN - Live long & prosper,
Weezie





2 comments:

  1. is that why i havent gotten my mail today! lol!! great stuff weezie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anita,
    Im lovin the pumpkins from Heidi Grace....Im gonna have to see if I can find some here!!
    Great package of goodies!!
    Regina

    ReplyDelete