Friday, October 30, 2009

Supplies at the Right Price

I thought I would take a minute and blog about some great supplies I use.

The first info is about the "acetate" I use. This product does everything acetate does except you can't put it through a printer. The product is by Grafix and it's called Dura-Lar (the acetate alternative). The best buy on this is a tablet of 9 x 12sheets for #11.39. The estimated S & H is $7.50.

The URL is http://www.shopatron.com/home/index/527.0.
Pad (25 shts) 005 Dura-Lar Clear 9x12"

Dura Lar is an archival, non tearing, non yellowing polyester film. Available in a variety of thicknesses and finishes including Clear, Matte, Pressure Sensitive, and Metallized Silver & Gold.

Another great buy is at http://www.scrapbookingalley.com/ellison-sizzix.htm
Grafix Medium Weight 12x12 Chipboard Sheets, 25/Pkg. Price: $6.35 with no S & H.

Just thought I would pass this info along.

Live long & prosper,
Weezie

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the info Weezie! I am pretty lost as to what to get when it comes to acetate.
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete