Friday, July 24, 2009

New Paper Bag Mini Album

I've been putting the finishing touches on the paper bag mini. It's taken longer than I anticipated due to the selection of the pix I'm using. I decided to make it a ancestry album. I've tried to locate some dates for my journal entries and I had only moderate success. I really like the way it's developing. I've been playing golf and spending Grammie time with the Perfect Prince Dylan and Perfect Prince Austin. This has slowed the progress on the mini. Ah; but, Grammie time is priority for me. Tata for now.
Live long & prosper,
Weezie

2 comments:

  1. ooh WEezie!! can't wait see your paperbag mini!! :)
    with a grin,
    steffogal1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Share your paper bag album when you are done, OK? I would love to see it as I have been wanting to make one for quite some time! Time... where does everyone get it these day?! Hugs- Joyce

    ReplyDelete