Sunday, July 12, 2009

My Happy Heart

I just finished preparing my mini album to send to my GGS Sistah, Hope. I don't believe I've been this excited about sharing one of my "creations" with anyone in a long time. It'll go out in the mail on Monday. I'm sending it Priority Mail because I want her to get it in short order. Connie just posted the slide show of her mini. Wow, it looks great. It inspired me to start my mini from my GGS July kit. It's coming together very nicely. I've used some of Connie's ideas for composition. Thank you Connie. I'm going to use some pix of the Perfect Princess Chloe Elise (dance pix) and Perfect Princess Sara Jessica (karate pix).
I've had some comments relative to the binding method I generally use and the closure I used on my last album. I'm going to take some pix as I make my upcoming albums and hopefully post them with some tutorial information.
Gonna eat a bit of chocolate (yum, yum - dark chocolate is the best) and then it's back to the Craft Cave. GGS Sistahs are the best.
Live long & prosper,
Weezie

2 comments:

  1. Weezie, I can't wait to find out how you do your binding :-) And of course I can't wait to get my mini you made for me.
    Hope

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh some chocolates sounds goood!! can't wait to see your new mini :) love your projects !!
    with a grin,
    steffogal1

    ReplyDelete