Friday, July 10, 2009

A Birthday Happening

My Grandson, Scotty aka Deuce (because he has II at the end of his name) celebrated his first birthday July 3. I created this movie for the occasion. This little guy is absolutely fabulous. A very happy little one. Well, just my Grammie opinion.

I've been working on this video for several days. Just when I thought it was done, I realized the Duece had many grandparents. So as I located pix of all the grandparents, I changed and changed and changed the video. With the software (freeware) I'm using, I was limited to 50 pix. Wow, what a job. I'll be purchasing software as soon as I try out several.

http://

Live long & prosper,
Weezie

2 comments:

  1. this is really a treasure :)
    ahhh... sweet!
    with a grin,
    steffogal1
    http://withagrin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you obviously have many many talents! You put this together so elequantly. I almost teared up and know not a soul in the video. Thats true talent. And with a freeware version at that. Can't wait to see what you do with a full version of software.

    Very very sweet family you have!

    Sharon
    www.twilightmoondzynz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete