Monday, June 29, 2009

I've put the Pink Martini Project on the back burner - for now. My mojo just wasn't working for me on this project. I'm sure I'll get a scathingly brillant creative thought for this project and then finish it with gusto. I've started a 6 x 6 mini album, prepping for the arrival of my GGS July kit. This mini album is going very well. I'm having fun putting the elements together using the papers, embellies, etc. I have on hand. Gonna go play a round of golf this pm. I won't be working on the album tonight. I have a tendency, when things are moving along creatively, to get over focused on projects. I won't be getting back to my mini album until tmo pm. (Golf League on Tuesday am.) Can't wait to post this mini. Tata for now.
Live long & prosper,
Weezie

2 comments:

  1. Hey there!! How's your mojo!? Can't wait to see what you do with this project !! :) super excited.. its gonna be soo pretty !
    with a grin,
    steffogal1
    http://withagrin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK... so not too sound to dumb, what exactly is mojo? Cuz I want some whatever it is?! Good luck with your mini! -Joyce

    ReplyDelete