Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Mini Trade Albums

My Pink Martini Silent Auction Mini and Altered Cigar Box did very well at the Breast Cancer Fund Raiser, woo hoo. There was a lot of bidding activity. I felt very good about how my project was received.
I have completed my September Mini Trade Albums for GGS and TWS. The vids are done and they're ready to mail. Thought I would add the vids to my blog. I make both of these albums as envelope pocket page (a la Marion) albums. I had so much fun with these albums. I'm thinking I need to change up my next mini and move away from the vintage distress look. I seem to do a lot of that. Tata for now.

Live long & prosper,
Weezie

">

3 comments:

  1. OOHHHH!!!! Wezzie these minis are awsome!!! Thanks so much for the credit on the doily flowers, I am glad to know you like them!!!!!! I am still finishing up your mini. I do alot of vintage stuff on minis. I promise you will love yours when you receive it!!!!!
    Thanks so much
    Laura De La Rosa
    The Vintage Key

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny (mum) will looooove this mini!! I totally love the Tag-on-Tag look! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weezie!!! your mini as always is so beautiful. Love all the details and the tags and really everything on it. Hope you have a great weekend!!!! :D
    Connie

    ReplyDelete